Risen No quest info in Journal

It worked, it worked! There's text in the Journal! I can see the current quests and the quests I have completed, and the trainers I've met, and… Oh, I'm so excited. You should be made Deep Silver/Piranha Bytes employee of the month! :)
Thanks, Regirs. Thanks for taking the trouble of registering, becoming a member of RPGWatch, and mentioning this. Playing the game will be so much easier now… I could kiss you! :kiss:

** Yes, Thankyou Regirs! And thankyou Omega for the thread. I had exactly the same problem as you. Switching to 100% Fonts in windows resolved the problem. I had to restart the game for it to work, not the computer.

I registered my account with RPG Watch soely based on the effectiveness of this thread.

Thanks again.

XeroxCookie

And just to follow up on this in case anyone runs across this problem with Windows 10 ... it DOES still happen, and the solution in Win10 is under 'Display' there is a setting for 'Make Everything Bigger' (as opposed to just magnifying text). For my MS Surface Pro 7 it is set by default to 200%, setting it to 100% puts test into the journal. It is really weird that it is ONLY the journal that has this issue.

Back
Top Bottom