Skyrim Immersive

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

ToddMcF2002

SasqWatch
Completely forgot how immersive this game is after playing Witcher content for so long. And the graphics extensions modern video cards can cope with now look simply incredible. Finally a real reason to carry a torch too! Looks like I’ll be doing a full play through!

Ok it’s coming back to me now. Alchemy is terrible in this game. Luckily I no longer need potions. Got a lucky drop of an Ebony War Axe off a Death Lord and a glass bow off another Death Lord way ahead of them appearing in the scaled world. Regardless such a great game. Immersive experience that simply hasn’t been bested yet

I took a long break myself (from actual game play versus working on mods, ENB's, and screenshots) and now having a blast playing through all the content again. With the win10 patch released in the patch have been able to go back to win7 mod levels and have the game modded to the teeth. Also playing on hard difficulty which I never did and really enjoying it. Seems my FO4 survival mode playing has rubbed off on me to other games.

Back
Top Bottom