Xenonauts - Preview @ GameReactor

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
GameReactor has posted a new preview for Xenonauts.

Xenonauts is about as old school as you could possibly imagine, and for fans of the original X-COM, for those who've been waiting for a game that truly recreated the experience they had with the original almost twenty years ago, it's going to be like mana sent from heaven.

It'll also be of particular appeal for those who enjoyed the recent update from Firaxis, but who perhaps felt that the Civilization developer may have strayed too far from the original blueprint. There's a few subtle changes to the formula, new ideas that gently soothe the original gameplay so it doesn't jar too hard against our modern sensibilities. Though even with a few antiquated kinks ironed out, Xenonauts is undoubtedly homage to the classic strategy game.
More information.

Oh well…sounds like release is still several months away…
I remember from the latest update it should hopefully be this year. I know some people don't like playing early version of games, but the beta is playable.^^

thnx Couchpotato for letting me know that the E.A. is playable. Just bought it and i didnt regret it at all.
But first blackguards, i do love turnbased :)

Back
Top Bottom