Couchpotato's Random RPG News

Does Anyone Read This Thread for News?

• Yes

Votes: 53 89.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
Betrayal! Shenmue 3 Lied To 70,000 Backers & Goes Exclusive!

A Post-Nuclear Post-Mortem Of Fallout 76

Baldur's Gate 3 Full Stage Presentation - E3 2019

Shenmue 3 Official Gameplay Trailer - E3 2019

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 Official Gameplay Trailer - E3 2019

The Outer Worlds Gameplay - IGN LIVE E3 2019

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 Backstage Interview

Phoenix Point "Next Life" Trailer

Dying Light 2 Interview with Tymon Smektała at E3 2019

Dying Light 2 - E3 2019 Trailer

The Outer Worlds Gameplay - IGN LIVE E3 2019

Wouldn't bother commenting, but finally I'm not the only person on this planet who says postapoc and scifi are not (necessarily) the same genre.

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 Full Gameplay Demo

Paranoia: Happiness is Mandatory E3 Trailer

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt — Complete Edition Nintendo Switch Announcement

Age of Wonders: Planetfall E3 2019 Trailer & Assembly Faction Reveal

State of Decay 2: Heartland Announced & Available Now

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 Full Gameplay Demo

Oh my, how bad it looks! Where are sexy goth girls and cool bad guys? Is it really vampire game at all - it looked like boring hipster beat them up crap.

The Outer Worlds E3 2019 Videos

The Outer Worlds E3 2019 Interview - Gamereactor
Narrative designer at Obsidian Dan McPhee joined us at E3 in Los Angeles to talk about the upcoming RPG The Outer Worlds.

Paranoia: Happiness is Mandatory Gameplay Demo

Forged of Blood - Official Beta Gameplay Video

Monster Hunter World: Iceborne E3 2019 Livestream

Matt Chat 422: Knights of the Chalice

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog - Order of Battle
During battles, hierarchies are of key importance: keeping the chain of command intact and knowing exactly who is in charge is vital… especially if that someone is you! That rang especially true in medieval times when the chain of command was also a reflection of how society was ordered as a whole.
Pathfinder: Kingmaker Developers' Diary - The Kingdom Reforms
Hi there! The Enhanced Edition is finally here, and we hope that you’ve already dug your teeth into it and that you like what you’re seeing. Nonetheless, there remains one important aspect of the game that we haven’t covered in these diaries yet. Today we would like to focus on kingdom management.

Our “vanilla” kingdom management system has found some supporters among the players, but not all of you liked it. As time went on, we’ve received many suggestions and criticisms from you. We kept fine-tuning the way kingdom management works with every big patch, and as such, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that we’ve prepared a new pack of improvements for the Enhanced Edition as well.

Wasteland 3 Brian Fargo Interview

Phoenix Point E3 2019 Interview

System Shock Remastered Edition - Update #57
Happy E3 and let's show some more System Shock!Now I would like to start this update with showing a character from start to finish. Say hello to the Cyborg Drone!

Wow, this Fextralife video bombs the game away :( I find it curious the guy just gives lip sync such a big importance.

I'd like to know if you USA players also give lip sync this importance. How many of you turn subtitles on/off when gaming? This question is not that absurd, subtitles may help you to understand certain dialogue passages where the characters speak in a low volume or in a incomprehensible way.

Or perhaps I'm asking this because I'm already used to turn subtitles on.

Last edited:
Mark my words: Greedfall will be better than Outer Worlds and Bloodlines combined!!!

Dying Light 2 Gameplay Footage & Interviews

Outer Worlds: An Inside Look - E3 Coliseum 2019 Panel

GWENT: Novigrad Expansion Trailer

Dead Monarchy released on Steam Early Access - Steam

Hey guys, I initially made my game known nearly 2 years ago and I had planned to go into Early Access towards the end of 2017 but after feedback from a couple demos I decided to delay it and keep working on the game. So here we are 2 years after, here is the Early Access trailer. I am hoping to release into Early Access this year, sometime in June. After 7000+ hours, I am finally at the starting line.
Grim Dawn Grim Misadventures #161 - Loyal Style
Grim Misdaventures is here, the first of its names following the great forum migration of 2019!

I don't think lip-sync is critical, but bad lip-sync makes it harder to follow speech when I'm staring at a character up-close, who is talking to me directly.

Very excited about Outer Worlds. I was hoping for a more Flash Gordon experience versus another Fallout retread. The ironic "humor" of Fallout has been ground into the dirt.

This seems like the best place to post these. Sorry if you are hoping Couch had posted. I'm not him.

Skybound announced collectors editions of their upcoming D&D games for console

Console Collector’s Packs

Obsidian announced Pillars of Eternity is coming to the Switch Aug 8th

https://twitter.com/WorldofEternity

It looks like PoE 2: Deadfire is getting the Switch treatment too

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/107177-update-59-the-forgotten-sanctum-release/

I wonder how it works with controller drift…

New Android patch for NWN:EE has been released

https://www.beamdog.com/news/new-android-patch-neverwinter-nights-enhanced-edition/

QA with the Beamdog devs from May

https://www.beamdog.com/news/beamdog-q-may-2019/

I'm not surprised with the second Pillars offering making its way to the Switch, with the release of the newest version of the console, I suspect we'll see an influx of even more games shortly. Those other D&D bundles look pretty nice as well.

Back
Top Bottom