Aubrielle

Noveliste
Any text about this?
Like...
$?

Any text about this?
Like…
$?
Here you go as I only sent the video link to Aubrielle.

Link - http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2016/01/20/thieves-guild-first-look

Thieves Guild DLC Game Pack Features & Content

• Join the iconic Thieves Guild for the first time in ESO
  • Hew's Bane, a new zone available to characters of all levels and home of Abah's Landing, the Thieves Guild headquarters, located in the southern peninsula of Hammerfell
  • Hours of exciting new story content and quests that will take you through all your favorite areas of Tamriel
  • A challenging, new 12-player trial: Maw of Lorkhaj
  • Formidable new group bosses and delves to conquer
  • The addition of new criminal activities
  • A new passive skill line exclusive to members of the Thieves Guild
  • Unique costumes, motifs, and item sets inspired by the devious Thieves Guild
Base Game Patch Features & Content

• A 64-bit client for PC and Mac
  • Improvements to grouping including incentives and cross-alliance grouping outside of the Grouping Tool
  • Tons of combat and gameplay balance changes
  • Scrolling combat text (SCT)
  • Improvements and updates to Cyrodiil and its campaigns
  • Access to content from other alliances in any order you choose upon reaching Veteran Rank 1
  • Prioritization of animations during combat
  • Improved facial animations for Mac
  • …and more!

Thank you, Couch.

I updated the newsbit with the text.

Sounds like Cadwell's silver and gold quests are going away maybe with free access to all zones at veteran level? But vet levels are planned to be removed. How is that going work?

I tried and tried to get into this mmo but it bored me to death. The game seems sound enough and it's probably just me being tired of the mmo treadmill after years of EQ1, EQ2, and WoW.

Sounds like Cadwell's silver and gold quests are going away maybe with free access to all zones at veteran level? But vet levels are planned to be removed. How is that going work?
Where did you get this info? I mean it's been a rumor from players floating around, yet I've never seen any dev mention it.

If you mean the fact of cross faction grouping, that's easily explained in neutral zones, delves and dungeons. It seems a natural evolution in the sense, making easier to group for group-content.

My question about Cadwell's is just that, a question I need answering.

Read later that it may mean that you get to choose which faction you do for silver? And you don't get access to all zones when you get to vet level. But that would contradict the news post:

Access to content from other alliances in any order you choose upon reaching Veteran Rank 1

Veteran ranks going away has been mentioned by Bethesda for a while now. Ranks would be converted to champion points.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2457704/#Comment_2457704

Doesn't all hang together.

Back
Top Bottom