Skyrim - Bruma Mod Launch Announcement

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Beyond Skyrim: Bruma is a content rich mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim which will launch on the first of July.

The time has finally arrived. We're pleased to announce that Beyond Skyrim: Bruma, the first part of Beyond Skyrim: Cyrodiil, will officially launch on the 1st of July, 2017.

The return to the Heartland begins in July.

Beyond Skyrim: Bruma will release for PC on Skyrim and Skyrim Special Edition. An Xbox One version will be released at a later date. No PS4 version can be released due to Sony's policy on mod assets.

Pre-release copies of the mod may be offered to journalists, press, YouTubers and others. For press inquiries, please contact us at BeyondSkyrimBruma@gmail.com.

Full development on the remainder of Cyrodiil is proceeding at a rapid pace. Anyone interested in joining the development team should post here, in our General Signup Thread: https://www.darkcreations.org/forums/...

Fans and prospective new recruits alike should also consider joining our Discord server for the latest news on Beyond Skyrim: Cyrodiil as well as all the other projects in the Beyond Skyrim collaboration: https://discord.gg/979zVy6

And follow us on Facebook for the latest development updates: https://www.facebook.com/BeyondSkyrim...
More information.

Interesting. I used to be an avid follower of the modding forums over at Bethesda but I;ve kind of dropped the ball on the modding scene over the last year or two. Good to see it's still alive and kicking

=)

Is there an actual plot associated with this mod, or are they just making stuff? Just curious.

There is a companion/story/quest mod called "Rigmor of Bruma" and it's epic! I mean, author had to struggle with the puny Skyrim engine but still...
I have to check it but, if this guy is involved, mod will have the plot AND the story.

I've tried several of these "Beyond" mods and they're quite generic. He adds locations, but no real story to go with it. Rigmor of Bruma is altogether different. That has a pretty long storyline, quests, training, etc.

Like you said it sounds very generic, just like most other mods. Besides it won't be compatible with the fantastic mod Requiem which delevels the world and turns the game more into a RPG.

It's probably compatible, but Requiem would not affect the new areas. I don't see how level scaling has any effect whatsoever on increasing the RPG level. Not sure where you get that idea. Does combat equal RPG to you? Is Doom a RPG because of monster difficulty?

It's probably compatible, but Requiem would not affect the new areas. I don't see how level scaling has any effect whatsoever on increasing the RPG level. Not sure where you get that idea. Does combat equal RPG to you? Is Doom a RPG because of monster difficulty?

Requiem which delevels the world and turns the game more into a RPG.
Requiem does much more than delevelling the world and the aim is to make the game focused more on classical RPG elements. Develling the world has in my opinion is just but one of the changes but it has a great effect on the world. It makes it seem more believeable and you can easier become immersed.

Is it one of those paid mods or an official DLC?

Back
Top Bottom