Chris Avellone on Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order

Pongo

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Interesting. I'll keep my eye on the celebration event, because I'd be curious to know more. A single player Respawn Entertainment game with Chris behind the project has me intrigued. Mostly because I want a new single player Star Wars game. Chris' talent as a writer certainly helps, though.

Finally a decent single player star wars game. Whoa. Could this actually be true. Please let it be true. Aside kotor 1 & 2, the jedi knight series is the best we sw fans have experienced. So if this new sw game turn out to be jedi knight caliber… that is just awesome. :)

Meh EA cancelled the other two open world games that were more promising to fund this smaller project with Respawn, so forgive me if I'm not as excited as the rest of you.:(

I think I'll wait until I see something. It could be interesting, I think.

Not sure how I should feel about this actually, despite being a fan of his writing. He has openly stated that he's not a big fan of how the Force is handled in traditional Star Wars, and how "good vs evil" and "light vs dark" works. It worked out well enough for KotOR2, but I prefer the traditional approach used in KotOR. There are loads of settings that are morally grey, but Star Wars isn't one of them.

10 hours long doomoid and DLC-o-rama in form of games as service… I love CA but sorry, not buying.

Back
Top Bottom