NWN2 Position vacant

Neverwinter Nights 2

abbaon

Daft as a daisy
RPGWatch is seeking a female employee to declare her perfect, undying, and extremely creepy love for Chris Avellone. Advanced age is highly desired. Willingness to wear a veil is a plus. The successful applicant will fulfil Avellone's need for the "crazy witch who loved you" character, and stop him from writing her into any more games. Salary negotiable. RPGWatch is an equal opportunity employer.

*Cm is not amused, and pulls out the Pitch Fork of Fire now!*

I guess this is some kind of reference to Zhjaeve? Not sure I get the point though...

I haven't played KotOR 2, so any connection between that and NWN2 would invariably be lost on me.

Yep, I thought of the same myself, especially after the "meditation scene" in Act III. They simply must have the same source of inspiration, whatever that is. Still, I don't mind them, they're unusual compared to "dwarven fighter who wants to.. fight stuff", and both Khelgar and Korgan are great, hehe.

They simply must have the same source of inspiration, whatever that is. Still, I don't mind them, they're unusual compared to "dwarven fighter who wants to.. fight stuff", and both Khelgar and Korgan are great, hehe.
The same source of inspiration as Ravel, Traya and Visas, you mean? I would not.. knot? call someone unusual when I spend the first half of the game waiting for her to show up.

It's still an unusual type of NPC, compared to stereotype dwarven warriors or powerhungry wizards/sorcerers.

Back
Top Bottom