Torment: Tides of Numenera - Early Livestream

Aubrielle

Noveliste
My precious beta you will be mine this week.:happycry:

Damn it I broke my vow of silence.:wall:

Yeah, I can wait. I think… I'd rather not spoil the experience with an unfinished product.

I learned that lesson with Divinity: Original Sin.

I'm convinced that it would have been five times more fun for me if I'd waited till release. :(

I learned that lesson with Divinity: Original Sin.

I'm convinced that it would have been five times more fun for me if I'd waited till release. :(

I would have been pissed if I had played it. I waited until 2 weeks before release to play around with it.

Odd, my Collector's Edition pledge didn't include beta access. No matter, I pretty much never play early access. Looking forward to this release (hopefully) later this year.

Great to hear that all the unpaid voluntary betatesters will start their work tomorrow to make a better final product for me. ;)

oh forget it, just checked my tier and it doesn't include beta access (at $125). I'm not gonna pay $20 extra just for the beta. o_O

Great to hear that all the unpaid voluntary betatesters will start their work tomorrow to make a better final product for me. ;)
And let us not forget to thank the second wave of voluntary beta testers; the hordes of impatient people who will play the game at release ;).

I too am no fan of betas, but I see why some people like them. The question for me is play it when it releases or wait till winter of 2017 for the enhanced version. ;). I've waited this long, what's another year.

And let us not forget to thank the second wave of voluntary beta testers; the hordes of impatient people who will play the game at release ;).
That would be me then. :|

This looks so much better than poor PoE and so promising! Fantastic atmosphere from the gameplay sections in this video.

Monster animations are surprisingly AAA quality.

Back
Top Bottom