Beyond Good & Evil 2 - New Gameplay Video

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Wccftech reports on new gameplay video for Beyond Good & Evil 2.

Beyond Good and Evil 2 is finally starting to take shape. Ubisoft and creator Michel Ancel have made a lot of big promises about their online open-world adventure, but how the game would actually play has remained murky. Well, Ubisoft has just released a meaty new BG&E2 demo video, which provides our most substantial look yet at the game's combat, as well as other elements like character augments, your Spyglass scanner, and co-op. Check out a quick overview trailer, below.

[...]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Well, this is actually nice.
Absolutely not B&GE by any means, but looks to be a decent tps action adventure nevertheless --
- IF they can contain those unnecessary F-bombs the reveal video was so obsessed with
- and IF they can add some meat to the content (a universe full of interesting things to do? ... and we thought Creed: Odyssey is vast... c'mon!)

I'm absolutely gonna play every single game with a mouse. Those I can't get thumb down on Steam. Note that Origin, uPlay, Epic Store, etc don't allow me to express feelings about inferiority.

Forgot but now I remembered, the game this thread is about is coop rubbish. Mouse or mushrooms aside, coop means: get off my lawn.

Well, there was no co-op for the first one. While I hardly remember it I do remember being surprised at how good it was.

It is a very console friendly, action adventure sort of game, as you say.

While I agree with the mouse; I wish you would drop the coop crap. I have no intention to play coop but there are many games (some of which you professed love) with coop. In fact one of the bg2 has co-op. Anyway get a clue or at least stop being a broken record.

I'm absolutely gonna play every single game with a mouse. Those I can't get thumb down on Steam. Note that Origin, uPlay, Epic Store, etc don't allow me to express feelings about inferiority.

Forgot but now I remembered, the game this thread is about is coop rubbish. Mouse or mushrooms aside, coop means: get off my lawn.

I'm absolutely gonna play every single game with a mouse.

Mind you, Star Citizen is a blast to play with a mouse… a SpaceMouse, that is! ;)

FYI: SpaceMouse is a full 6DOF controller, originally designed for 3d modeling software, such as 3DSMAX, Maya, etc.

Star Citizen supports this gadget, and navigating your ship in full 6 DOF is pure joy!

Back
Top Bottom