Pricewatch!

Not in Midweek Slae but also worth note is Valkyria Chronicles 4 Complete Edition at 66% off.
Just so you know, I can't find time to write everything I planned. Maybe I'll manage tomorrow.

This game is a must buy. It will test your patience and your wits. Turn on your brains as reflexes are not needed. You don't have to play VC1 before it, but some things you'll pick up easier if you played the first game.
The main story is darker than VC1. Squad substories are awsome.

Please don't ignore this gem.

I just picked up Doomdarks Revenge and Lords of Midnight on Gog for free. Not sure if it's a special offer or just a general offer. I remember they were well thought of back in the day, but I've never played them before.

Everyone loves freebies but some don't want just anything in the backlog:
For The King is a challenging blend of strategy, turn-based combat, and roguelike elements. Each playthrough is unique with procedural maps, quests, and events. Explore Fahrul in either single player, local, or online co-op.

Well, it has 3 campaigns (if they didnt add more) and I had quite some fun with it.
It's definitely not a casual "waste your time" game.

XCom 2 is free to play for the next 4 days. It and its DLC are on sale, too. I think it's time for one more play-through... (after I finish Wolfenstein: New Colossus)

Final Fantasy 12 is half off ($25).

lol pc gaming is turning into the app store on ios in how cheap and free every game is becoming. as long as youe wait for deals. screw nintendo and its price hikes.

Apparently there's such a thing as an "Alien Day", which is hilarious.
PC Gamer explained that the planet in the first movies was LV-426. Hence, 4/26 is Alien day. (Star Wars day is just about a week away, too.)

Back
Top Bottom