Iceland wins

Also, two years ago they won many hearts at the European Cup where they managed to get to quarter-finals by eliminating England.

Regarding Iceland, I don't think many people expected them to actually win the World Cup, but it's always fun with small countries that manages to win through good tactics and strong team efforts. Iceland is the smallest country to ever participate in the world cup, and that a nation with only 300k inhabitants manages to even qualify to the World cup is a success story. Per capita they have to be the greatest football nation on earth? :)
This.

And World Cup is exactly about that - everyone has an equal chance, it's not pay2win tournament where superrich clubs rule their league, it's a display of skill where all the best players in the world appear. In previous post I've written Belgium wrote history by reaching third place for the first time, well, Croatia got second place for the first time too!

Congrats to France for the win, congrats to Croatia for the spirit.

A huge respect to four players who won "the best" awards on the tournament. Remember them, these four are crowned for their efforts and skill while playing among the best existing football players:
- Golden Ball for the best player - Luka Modrić (Croatia)
- Golden Boot for the top goalscorer - Harry Kane (England)
- Golden Glove for the best goalkeeper - Thibaut Courtois (Belgium)
- Best Young Player for the best player under 21 - Kylian Mbappe (France)

Can you even imagine a club having these four? It would most probably be a killing machine. :)

Last and not least I have to mention that Spain was awarded with Fair Play Trophy.

Can't wait for Euro that'll be played in 2 years from now.
I have a huge hangover, so I'll stop there.

It could be pay to win tournament with how much the Russians were Doping :) allegedly hehe.

Also, the next tournament was pay to win to be played in the desert with it starting in November instead of the Summer in 2022.

Vodka2win. ;)

It could be pay to win tournament with how much the Russians were Doping :) allegedly hehe.

Also, the next tournament was pay to win to be played in the desert with it starting in November instead of the Summer in 2022.

Yeah, that sucks since I can't watch nearly as many games when it's played in November.

Back
Top Bottom