Gothic 4 - Screens @ Worthplaying

Yeah I remember my first Bloodhound encounter. It was that one that was stuck in the small cave at the top of one the mountains. On my first play-through I was exploring that area before I was leveled up enough to really 'belong' there. I rounded the bend and saw that thing in the cave and literally panicked! I was so startled I ran straight off the cliff... and promptly died. :rotfl:

I have to agree with wulf, although a meatbug here and there does fit the scenery and follows the original, you could never know where they pop up :p

But there were bunnies and snakes and what not crawling around in Gothic 3..

As to the bloodhounds - man I hated those things! And they give the same experience as Snappers (220xp I believe it was), but are waaay harder to kill. They're basically Bugs Bunny combined with a grizzly.

that were some tough and scary creatures. I think the first time I encountered them was not that far from big city after a wrong turn. Thought I could take them down. I could, or atleast one and then I died hehe

No critter is more powerful than Boo, the miniature giant space hamster. However, this was a bit too off topic, so let's get back to Gothic 4. :)

Definitely concept art. The other screenies look like screenies; that one's clearly a painting.

One day we'll have water that looks like that, but not yet.

Perhaps if they built an enormous wooden Badger???...

Can anyone say concept art. I am sure that is concept art.

Yes that's absolutely 2d. The other screens all look like Gothic 3 with good textures, so almost certainly real. Also I'm sure I saw these ages ago.

Back
Top Bottom