Half Life 3 files possibly indicate RPG elements

Had lots of fun with Sin multiplayer though and the first levels of the campaign were awesome! Later on it had the same "problems" as HL1 in it's campaign with all the absurdities.
But there is one thing where Sin was especially outstanding: Loading Times. :D

I never full played through Sin. I started it several times, but it just seemed very generic after playing HL.

I remember it being somewhat over the top with its attempts at comedy, and that's not something I generally like in FPS games.

I never managed to get Sin running properly on my pc back then. Maybe I should get a gog version and see what I missed. :)

I never managed to get Sin running properly on my pc back then. Maybe I should get a gog version and see what I missed. :)

I thoroughly enjoyed it way back when, got really excited and enjoyed the SiN:Episodes (more than it deserved) ... and have replayed the original a few times since then ... good stuff that aged OK (not great).

I think it had some uniqueness back then due to the selection of graphics and weapons.

I don't think that there was any other game at that time which felt as "realistic". And I totally loved that starting gun.^^

Back
Top Bottom