Any fun FPS games that you've played

Sadly they can't put a t-shit in a dvd box...I'd love to have a gothic t-shirt with a picture of mud in it. :p

Sadly they can't put a t-shit in a dvd box
Be glad. You probably wouldn't like the smell ;).

EDIT:
I got the following games with t-shirts:
* Duke Nukem Atomic Ed. (black tee, neon-green print of Duke)
* Half-Life (black tee, neon orange and silver logo print)
* Morrowind (white tee, brown logo print)
* Traveller reboot (i.e., 4th) edition by Imperium Games (black tee, Chris Foss painting back print and logo front print)
I got rid of only one of these due to a terrible error on behalf of the shirt makers... guess which one.

Last edited:
Be glad. You probably wouldn't like the smell ;).

Washing helps. ;)

While I'm it, I've got T-Shirts of these games:

- Z
- Simon The Sorcerer 2
- Star Wars Battlefront II (Games Convention 2004)
- Drakensang (RPC 2008)
- Sacred 2 (fresh from the RPC 2009)

I think that's it.

EDIT:
I got the following games with t-shirts:
* Duke Nukem Atomic Ed. (black tee, neon-green print of Duke)
* Half-Life (black tee, neon orange and silver logo print)
* Morrowind (white tee, brown logo print)
* Traveller reboot (i.e., 4th) edition by Imperium Games (black tee, Chris Foss painting back print and logo front print)
I got rid of only one of these due to a terrible error on behalf of the shirt makers... guess which one.

I wish they did that more with NA games. I didn't get anything with my copies of DN: Atomic edition or Morrowind Collectors edition. I did get a shirt with Half-Life 2 CE though.(black with white logo)

Most of my game shirts came with preorders. A retailer thing, perhaps.

I just re-bought Stubbs the Zombie as Aypyr's GameAgent has it for $5 digital download.

Why re-buy it? What happened to the original?

Mine is still safe in its green case.

I have been a sucker for the whole 'pay $5 to not worry about the CD's' thing ... and also I had traded away my PC version to buy the Mac version, which is a bit glitchy on newer Intel hardware.

try savage 2

its like a team FPS/RTS with RPG elements like XP and leveling, STR, DEX, INT, END, etc, etc

and its free!

Last edited:
I'll probably get MW2 just based on how good the first game was, but I'll be highly pissed off if the single-player only last 4-5 hours again...

I'd be surprised if it wasn't that short ... multiplayer is the real draw. Sad, but true - and Modern Warfare showed that to be very true.

There are storydriven FPS's and there are those who just delivers action.
I am not so fond over the second type (Painkiller, Will Rock etc), however, Serious Sam isn't just a mindless shooter, it's a parody of mindless shooters, and that's a reason why I love it. I finished both SS1, Second Encounter and II. I have to agree with those that SS2 was a bit of a letdown, almost like they tried too hard.

There are storydriven FPS's and there are those who just delivers action.
I am not so fond over the second type (Painkiller, Will Rock etc), however, Serious Sam isn't just a mindless shooter, it's a parody of mindless shooters, and that's a reason why I love it. I finished both SS1, Second Encounter and II. I have to agree with those that SS2 was a bit of a letdown, almost like they tried too hard.

I liked Painkiller as a Quake-like mindless shooter, but definitely loved Serious Sam ... and really found SS2 a letdown.

I'm totally loving my (probably ~40th) replay of Jedi Knight 2 right now on my netbook!

Yea that was my opinion as well, but the guy who wrote the review also loved Painkiller (one of the best FPS ever made, imo). So I thought I'd ask around here first before I start looking to buy this game.

Back
Top Bottom