Witcher Witcher 10th Anniversary

The Witcher
Gods. That was something, wasn't it? And you can bet your ass this is my new wallpaper:

v0lL8al.jpg

I see some dead people! But at least somebody finally ate that feast that sat on my table for weeks.

Hmm.. I was actually a little disappointed. It's neat enough I guess, but I was hoping for direct references to all three games.

That video was so melancholy! Loved it but agree with JDR, it would have been nice if they referred all 3 games.

In many ways, CDPR is the new "old Bioware" which did excellent story based RPGs with memorable characters and seeing all these characters again in this video further enforces that for me. With that in mind, I am all for W4 or another game in the same world :)

Hmm.. I was actually a little disappointed. It's neat enough I guess, but I was hoping for direct references to all three games.

Evolution of how Radovid went bald.

That link just goes to the Witcher game page, I don't see a wallpaper anywhere.

That link just goes to the Witcher game page, I don't see a wallpaper anywhere.

aye, i don't know how to link directly. Go to the website and go to wall paper section and you will find it.

Oh, there it is, down on the bottom then switch from videos to wallpaper! Thanks @lostforever;!

Back
Top Bottom