Getting grumpy and ‘mean’

Whoot? What is pocorn doing in that arrangement? That's an awesome song. I think I first heared it in some C64 game.

That's not the game, but a decent version anyways. ^^

And hey, the Edelweiss stuff wasn't that bad.

Take this instead:

Perhaps all this should be transferred to the Currently Listening thread!! :p :D

I really don’t see why all these songs are in the getting grumpy thread!
Apart from B. Spears they are fun to listen to.
And Edelweiss, brilliant, it was and still is energetic, I thought I even bought it at the time, but I can not find it anymore. :)

I do like watching Fichtl’s Lied, seeing the vid they themselves also seem to think it is one big joke.
The song somehow reminded me of this classic:

Last edited:
Know what makes me Grumpy Facebook Romance Scams.

images

I love catching these fools from Africa with empty promises. They pose as both men and women using fake profiles, and promise you what you want to hear.

They are always soldiers, oil workers, engineers, doctors, working oversea, and usually divorced or widowed. Then they ask for money after a few weeks talking to you.

I caught quite a few of them in the last few months but all you can do is notify Facebook. My mother always falls prey to these parasites up to the point they ask for money.

Last edited:
Or how about this one?

These German/Austrian songs make me smile! Let’s dance! :)

Last edited:
OMG the Pokémon one is awesome. But not for FIFTEEN MINUTES!!

Grumps! You ought to be pleased and proud looking at that collection of ... creativity. It shows what human civilization is (still) capable of!

I really don’t see why all these songs are in the getting grumpy thread!...
I guess the title should be changed to "Getting grumpy and mean". Fits better with the spirit of t he thread.

Can somebody of the powers that be do the trick?

pibbur who expects to be just as successful at being mean as being grumpy.

I have no idea what's going on in this thread, but keep it up.

I have no idea what's going on in this thread, but keep it up.

I don't know if anyone has an idea about what's going on.

pibbur who can't make up his mind whether he should be annoyed by that or not. Which actually annoying.

I found a pikachu rumaging through my bins. I shot it.

I once saw a tele nanny telling that if she needed peace and quiet for some time she just put the toddler in front of the window of the washing machine with the wash moving behind it.
I guess the 1 hour Pokemon Pikachu song would do the same trick.

Last edited:
It is better to put the toddler IN the washing machine with the wash. Then if they get bored, you still can't hear them :) Channeling my inner pibbur: crpgnut who has no children or grandchildren fortunately ;) He also uses too many smileys. :) ;) :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom