Assassin's Creed Odyssey - E3 Demo & Trailer

Sorry about doublepost, but it's unrelated to previous list.
Ubisoft makes Witcher-like game.
Wait a minute. Can you explain or give a link?
I didn't watch any video and just heard that there will be some dialogue choices.
I think you're missing a point. Not sure if Bobo wanted to make that exact point, but it's still "between lines".

Of all possible publishers out there, the one who doesn't make RPGs got inspired with TW3 - Ubisoft.
Instead of the one who inspired CDpr in the first place - Bioware.

Ok, Maybe I'll give origins a try when I get my new pc. I enjoyed Assassin's Creed 2 for a while, and rpg elements sound like a good thing, and I like the setting as well.

Ok, Maybe I'll give origins a try when I get my new pc. I enjoyed Assassin's Creed 2 for a while, and rpg elements sound like a good thing, and I like the setting as well.

Just grab a censorship patch to avoid seeing all those nude statues. Shameful is what it is.

Statues are "censored" only in the museum mode, not in the game.
For players it's irrelevant. Schools they should use shells removal mod as art censoring is a sin and an insult worse than grafitti.

[EDIT]
https://www.pcgamesn.com/assassins-creed-odyssey/assassins-creed-odyssey-recruitment
Most characters in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey can either be press ganged or persuaded into joining your ship’s crew. For your enemies, that means knocking them out and smuggling them back to your watery base, just as Metal Gear's Snake would’ve done.
Back in 2015, Metal Gear Solid V turned the word ‘Fulton’ into a verb. The Fulton recovery system allowed you to tie unconscious enemy soldiers to a balloon, airlifting them back to Mother Base where they would join the team.
Now Assassin’s Creed Odyssey will let you do the same. There’s no balloon, but you’ll be able to Fulton baddies back to your ship to join the crew.
https://www.pcgamesn.com/assassins-creed-odyssey/assassins-creed-odyssey-wanted-level
You can lower your wanted level in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey by killing the NPC who placed a bounty on you.
The NPC in question is usually an enemy officer, marked on your map and surrounded by guards. But there are alternative options for dealing with mercenaries, too: like knocking them out, making them a better offer, and recruiting them as a lieutenant on your ship.
https://www.pcgamesn.com/assassins-creed-odyssey/assassins-creed-odysseys-leap-of-faith
We're quoting the new skills menu there, under the 'Leap of Faith' ability. Leap of Faith is classified a 'baseline ability', and is seemingly unlocked from the start, so it appears that it is now impossible to die from fall damage. Leap of Faith can be upgraded at level 20 to negate all fall damage, so you can jump off anything, any height, any time, without fear. There's still quite a nice swan-dive-into-somersault animation though, so not everything has changed.

Wasn't sure till this moment.
I'm preordering this game.

Last edited:
What multiplayer? AC Greece is not Wasteland 3 nor Fallout 76. No MMO there.

DLC will mostly be the same stupid GAAS cosmetics as in AC Origins - never bought any of that bullshit. Noone needs it anyway, yet some idiots are buying that stuff and that sends the wrong message to Ubisoft.
Expansions are another beast, it's the only type of DLC I have nothing against, especially if will be huge as within AC Origins.

Preorders… Depends on a publisher/developer and title. For example there is no way I'd preorder Skyrim 2 because someone will yell "gamestopper!" on steam forums before it even downloads on my side. But Dishonored 3? Instapreorder when it happens. Same publisher, different title/studio.

Back
Top Bottom