Dragon Age: Inquisition - Morrigan’s Puporse

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Dragon Age: Inquisition - Discussing Morrigan

Unigamesity is back with another article for Dragon Age: Inquisition this time discussing Morrigan.

The Witch of the Wilds is finally coming back after the exhilarating events of Dragon Age Origins. What was a simple rumor became a true detail with the Inquisition’s trailer displayed at E3 this year. It seems that the Templar Order won’t have any rest for a while. The mage revolution is already a broad menace with the demon truces and blood magic but in Inquisition, the mage faction will receive an even greater weapon, Morrigan, a shapeshifter sorceress with knowledge of ancient spells that will most likely use her archedemon-spirited child to fight in the utmost battles to come.

The faith of Thedas will lay in players’ hands, however it seems that non-playable characters like Morrigan will have a decisive role in this perpetual conflict between mages and templars. But the real question remains. What’s Morrigan’s main purpose in the upcoming game? What will be her true mission and intentions? It seems clear to me that Morrigan will aid mages, no matter their methods.

She despises templars and everything that surrounds them; in fact, she doesn’t seem to sympathize with the civilization concept that much. She is also able to summon blood magic without having to deal with demons, dodging any forms of demon possession (an extraordinary benefit coming from her mother, Flemeth). Basically, Morrigan has every motive to fight with everything she has to make sure that no mage will ever be enslaved again.
More information.

Last edited:
Just in case you want to edit that typo.

That was the articles title. I changed it to just Discussing Morrigan now. It sounds better.Thanks;)

Last edited:
Well, one can't have enough of Claudia Black.

She was one of the few companions that I never initiated any dialogue with, except of course during the cut-scenes where I had no choice. In my game she's still low-level, and certainly childless. Annoying character.

I dunno. Bioware has in recent years developed a trend from extreme decisions, kinda you're screwed if you chose one side, you're screwed if you take the other. As in DA2. I hated BOTH sides.

If I had been there I had tossed them everything to the feet and said; guys you are both idiots and warmongers and I am not siding with EITHER of you fanatics!

So I am afraid to be forced to take a side between two sides I dont equally like.

On players' impulse. Players want their avatar to matter in the gameworld. They want the avatar to open doors to big decisions with big consequences.
Watch out, the avatar is about to take a deep breath. That could wipe an entire block of houses...

Back
Top Bottom