Witcher 3 - Status and The Witcher Mobile Game

I - don't - know. The point is that you don't know either.

Bravo, you just pointed out that I'm not psychic. That's a very productive and enlightening piece of information!

Just for you, let me make it clear that I'm not talking about absolute certainty - I'm talking about what I think is the case based on what I know from my experience.

Just like everyone else in this thread.

I'm not asking anyone to agree or to feel convinced.

I'd agree if I didn't have first-hand experience. There's been many a time that I haven't got/played certain games because they were released so close to each other. I pick one, then by the time i'm even remotely close to starting on another, there's something else that has caught my interest, and interest in older stuff has fizzled. And i know i can't be the only one who feels that way. Besides, while there's some that see all this as pointless PR from execs that know nothing about gaming, just numbers, there are, contrary to what some may think, some people who do know what they're doing in regards to marketing the game properly.

Yes, and if you trust BEAware to be honest about marketing after games like Dragon Age 2 and The Old Republic, that's fine by me.

Let's just say that I prefer to learn from my experience.

But why are we going in circles about a hypothetical scenario?

They're not going to be released at the same time.

If I'm wrong in believing that they're not really competing against each other directly, then so be it.

I think it's a boring topic at this point.

Back
Top Bottom