Pricewatch!

Man, I've not played Outcast in years! Good game and well done on spotting this freebie!!~

Not sure to what extent the original is worth playing now. I played Outcast - Second Contact a few years ago and that was very playable, but not free!

Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep is now sold as a stand-alone game, it's free for a limited time on Epic Store.
Meanwhile, it's heavily criticized on Steam (where it's not free but 10 EUR) as a money grab. ;)

Haha, "money grab". They make software so they can sell software. Gearbox gave away one of their DLCs once. I guess the entitled masses figure they're owed that now.

Borderlands has been so dirt cheap that it's hard for me to imagine anyone who would want just AoDK but not the rest of it, but whatever.

Haha, "money grab". They make software so they can sell software. Gearbox gave away one of their DLCs once. I guess the entitled masses figure they're owed that now.

Borderlands has been so dirt cheap that it's hard for me to imagine anyone who would want just AoDK but not the rest of it, but whatever.
I don't get it either. I haven't played Borderlands nor this DLC, but from where I sit it just looks like offering people more choice how to play this particular extension.

Well, I don't think Fanatical selling it for $1 was doing all that much for the developer either.

But there is a big difference. Fanatical is authorized working together with them.

On these other platforms you buy keys from sources which can actually harm the developer via chargebacks.

Back
Top Bottom