Kingdom Come - Royal Edition Delayed

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@Gamebanshee The Royal Edition for Kingdom Come: Deliverance has been delayed until June 11th.

The Royal Edition of Warhorse Studios' historical RPG Kingdom Come: Deliverance was originally supposed to go live on May 28, 2019. However, thanks to a recent press release we now know that while those of you playing the game on PC will still be getting their hands on A Woman's Lot, the game's final premium DLC, on the 28th, the Royal Edition and the console version of the DLC will be launching on June 11 instead. Here's more on that:

[...]
Thanks Couchpotato!

More information.

Please reread it carefully. Royal Edition is the game with all additional content in one package.
Ergo, it's not delayed on PC.

Please reread it carefully. Royal Edition is the game with all additional content in one package.
Ergo, it's not delayed on PC.

The royal edition presumably comes with fixes and console features but yeah content complete May 28th.

Joxer's correct but it has been delayed due to the last DLC being pushed back. I still have to play & finish the last two DLC's. Sometimes I hate my short attention span.

Another one on my list to play once all the content is fully available and patched. Perhaps later this year, or early next.

I swear we have the same backlog.

Like just last week, I purchased Dragon Quest Eleven with the intent of playing it within the next day or two, saw another game that I'd bought maybe during a winter sale, and fired that one up instead. Bless you, back log!

Like just last week, I purchased Dragon Quest Eleven with the intent of playing it within the next day or two, saw another game that I'd bought maybe during a winter sale, and fired that one up instead. Bless you, back log!
Heh, I almost bought games for about 200 bucks a few days ago, but realized that I have waaay too many games in my backlog to justify spending more at the moment. :)

Back
Top Bottom