Mass Effect 3 - Special Forces Trailer

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The Bioblog has a new Special Forces trailer for Mass Effect 3, accompanied by a blurb written by Patrick Weekes called 'So Your Friend is a Vanguard':
You’ve taken a defensible position. A Singularity is blocking the side doorway to keep you from getting flanked. Everyone is ready to turn the street ahead into a veritable killzone as soon as the enemy comes around the corner.
And then your friend zips halfway across the battlefield in a burst of blue light like Leroy Jenkins and you’re all left sitting there going, “Umm… so… should we run after her?”
Don’t panic! Everything is going to be fine. You’re just experiencing a common condition known to the BioWare Dev Team as “Someone’s Playing a Vanguard.” And we can help you through it.
More information.

For those who had troubles with the trailer loading on the original page, here it is on youtube as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cegNMaiqmi8

For some reason the embedded video on the official blog wouldn't load for me, so the youtube upload from machinema works as an alternative. Basically its another multiplayer trailer.

Article came across as painfully condescending, might as well have been written by the dragon age team.

Article came across as painfully condescending, might as well have been written by the dragon age team.

I have to agree on that.

No FF., then whats the point with tactical gameplay and squad combat.
I wet my teeth on Ghost Recon, clan and competitive ladder games.

What are the developers vision for the addition of MP.
Tactical squad gameplay or mindless shooting gallery?
(I dont mind mindless shoting, I had lots of fun with serious sam but It would be rather disgraceful IF BW went this way)

C

Oh come on, it's just meant to be funny.

Personally, I found it funny, mainly due to the Jenkins reference. Anyone who's seen the video will understand the scenario he's referring to - it's a classic scenario that tends to happen in all MMOs.

"Leeeeeeeroy Jenkins!"

Leeroy Jenkins have kind of been done before in the Mass Effect Universe...

Wow, I can't believe I never noticed his name was Jenkins. You're right though, it's definitely a classic Jenkins scenario.

Back
Top Bottom