fyi: massive BG-EE patch in beta

You didn't think about just mentioning both patches in the same post? ;)

It's good to see Beamdog still supporting these games as strongly as they are.

Don't be fooled... It's a cash grab!

Because I found one - posted it. I then found the second. I could edit the first message and add the second but hte subject wouldn't be change (which only mentioned one). I could edit the subject but unless a moderator changes it the change won't acutally show up in the thread list. So I decided it was easier to post the second. Also since they are two different games and the patches do different things they might result in different sets of comments - if anyone found them interesting enough to discuss. So even if I had known about both at the same time I'm not sure it would have made sense to put them both in the same thread - though perhaps the volume is low enough that the discussion - if there was one - wouldn't mingle too much. The amount of time I spent debating doing the edit or creating a new thread was about the same amount of time it took to write this note. However, if I had edited the thread and added the second link I'm sure someone - maybe even you - would have suggested that it would have made more sense to have two threads - just because it feels more natural to do it differently than the way it was done.

Don't act stupid. You created two separate threads about these patches seconds apart. I was just wondering why.

However, if I had edited the thread and added the second link I'm sure someone - maybe even you - would have suggested that it would have made more sense to have two threads - just because it feels more natural to do it differently than the way it was done.

I highly doubt that, but ok. :)

And it has nothing to do with feeling more natural. It's about common sense.

There is no norm for common sense at this level. In this specific situation it has more to do with your opinion then what makes sense. I.e, you are abusing 'common sense' to make it match your opinion as it applies to this specific case.

I highly doubt that, but ok. :)

And it has nothing to do with feeling more natural. It's about common sense.

Back
Top Bottom