Alpha 17: 7 Days to Die

crpgnut

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor
Second post, but same idea. Has anyone tried the new version of this gem? I liked 16 just fine but I didn't read enough about improvements except to graphics to give this one a shot yet.

Oh the game that's is still not finished after 7+ years even on the consoles. :biggrin:

Nope haven't played this in a while..It's almost as notorious as Project Zomboid.

This is one of those project where I'll simply be amazed if we ever see a completed worthwhile game at all emerge. And no, I don't count games sitting in early access stage as finished.

This is one of those project where I'll simply be amazed if we ever see a completed worthwhile game at all emerge. And no, I don't count games sitting in early access stage as finished.
What's hilarious is they sold the Alpha as a console game on the PlayStation 4 & Xbox One. Afterwords they admitted on the games forum it might never be complete.

Wow, that is some straight up shady stuff right there. That alone will likely stop me from ever purchasing a product made or endorsed by these people.

Mis-reading :

"Alpha : 17 Ways to die"

Back
Top Bottom