Elex Kallax confrontation

Dilvish

Sentinel
Where is this special place I have to find in order to confront Kallax? Jax's dad just says, "You will know it when you see it."

Thanks.

If I recall correctly, there are two parts of this "quest":
- Going to the island where you and your brother lived as kids
- Meeting your brother for a confrontation

Both of them are marked as quests and give a specific map indicator. Until then, I think you just have to progress other quests.

I am trying to complete the "The Gatekeeper" and "Secretly" quests. I already confronted Kallax once, and am I guess building up toward a second confrontation. (I've been to the island already too.) But I am unable to proceed further and am stuck. The "The Gatekeeper" has two little counters below it with Wardek and Thorald's names listed, but talking to both of them only increments Wardek's counter.

Well, the second confrontation is where Zardom lives. Can always check there, but I'm pretty sure it triggers after completing just about everything else, including taking down all the converters, trying the ritual with Thorald, rescuing the girl etc.

The problem was that I forgot to turn in the flyer's reactor coil after I found it.

I finished the main quest now. Is there anything interesting afterward? It's cool you can keep wandering around the world if you want.

The problem was that I forgot to turn in the flyer's reactor coil after I found it.

I finished the main quest now. Is there anything interesting afterward? It's cool you can keep wandering around the world if you want.

A bit. Talk to the various characters around the world to get some unique dialogues here and there. Worth doing, as it shouldn't take long.

Back
Top Bottom