ATOM RPG - Released

Just saying that releasing something on a date, which is completely overshadowed by a big sale is pretty bad.

$15 kind of is on sale. Heck, the PoE2 season pass is $16.49. Me I'm waiting to read a few proper reviews first, plus patching of course, before grabbing it. Time is money too.

So Fallout 3 finally is released?

Seriously, it's only $14.99

Don't wishlist it if you're interested. Buy it! Are people here really that cheap? :roll:
I decided some time ago to wait with buying a game until I actually want to play immediatly, the exception being Kickstarters.
So I'm almost sure I'll buy it after AC:Od (or my 2nd P:K) playthrough.

I decided some time ago to wait with buying a game until I actually want to play immediatly, the exception being Kickstarters.

I mostly do that too unless something is so heavily discounted that it's hard to pass up.

When it comes to smaller indie developers though, I try to pay full price if I think they created a quality game even if I'm not going to play it immediately. Especially if it's a niche RPG like this.

Played a couple of hours. The graphics is much more polished than I remember, (new models/textures, ui improvements, new character icons, expanded dialogues) it in the early beta, also a "perk-tree system" has been added that looks quite interesting in a rather falloutesque way.

The one thing that strikes me as a little odd, is that the beginning of the game is quite a lot easier than i remember while playing on normal difficulty. Although, that is propably because I got the "ATOM veteran" bonuses of a strength enhancing beret and a fancy knife. I just might sell them so as to get a bit more challenge.

I mostly do that too unless something is so heavily discounted that it's hard to pass up.

When it comes to smaller indie developers though, I try to pay full price if I think they created a quality game even if I'm not going to play it immediately. Especially if it's a niche RPG like this.
Yeah, but in these days I can't predict if I'm actually going to play a game. And giving money for nothing in return just feels… inefficient.
My mistake in this case was not to back the KS. Can't even remember why.

Yep, same here. Also if there is a huge sale, even at 75% or something: If you are not playing it right away, this huge sale will come again anyways with the next holiday summer/winter sale anyways.
I find buying games which I don't definitely play within the next month highly inefficient.

I think I get it. But my love for indie devs just isn't as big as for efficiency. ;)

Well...as long as you buy the game on steam or on authorized resellers and not on third party market places that would already be a big help for the developers. ^^

Yeah, efficiency seems to be a common theme among Germans. :)
Well, I take that as a compliment. :D

Well…as long as you buy the game on steam or on authorized resellers and not on third party market places that would already be a big help for the developers. ^^
Compared to past times I can afford everygame I have time to play. So of course I buy on authorized resellers. ;)
I buy games like Assassins Creed or Tomb Raider on GMG though.

Back
Top Bottom