Bard's Tale IV - Launch Trailer & Wishlist Unlocked

First make sure you correctly relocked the survey after you updated it. If you haven't received the survey yet find an old email and use that url to select your key (unlock) select gog/steam (relock). if you don't relock no key will be sent. If you have no emails at all from crowdox then contact support.

kickstarter

I'm not a big fan of puzzle games myself. I spend a fair chunk of time trying to figure out difficult things in the real world (game engines themselves being one of the current challenges). It's not really what I'm looking for from my gaming time.

My 3 int can have a hard time with puzzles. Thank Odin I have an 18 cha. ;)
Yes guess I'm not to bright. Oh well on to other games.:p
That would be huge, if Fargo could actually get the company name back. Should that happen, I hope it would lead to an influx of new products from them!!
The only problem I foresee is the game probably wont sell two million in 18 months. Original Sin 1&2 came close to it, but not other kickstarter games. Fingers crossed.:fingerscrossed:

What do you mean by get the company name back ?
Just what he said he wants his old company back.

It would include some of the the old IP's.
In response to a question from on of his followers, Fargo said that any deal for Interplay would come with "tons" of IP, including Dragon Wars, Earthworm Jim, Sacrifice and Kingpin.
Sadly Fallout can't be bought back from Bethesda.

To bad that ship sailed when Interplay sold, and lost the IP.

Can a 970 run at max settings? At least until my 1080ti gets here.

First make sure you correctly relocked the survey after you updated it. If you haven't received the survey yet find an old email and use that url to select your key (unlock) select gog/steam (relock). if you don't relock no key will be sent. If you have no emails at all from crowdox then contact support.

I did this before I think, when I click the survey link it just says "Congratulations! You've completed the information needed to get your rewards for The Bard's Tale IV", but the entry for BT4 says "Digital-None" and I think it should say "Digital-Steam", but there are no buttons to click or anything just a button for a review survey.

There should be a button to unlock the survey; you can't make changes until you unlock it.

It is near the bottom

I did this before I think, when I click the survey link it just says "Congratulations! You've completed the information needed to get your rewards for The Bard's Tale IV", but the entry for BT4 says "Digital-None" and I think it should say "Digital-Steam", but there are no buttons to click or anything just a button for a review survey.

No there wasn't, I contacted customer service and they said the web page was bugged, but they sent me the code later so it's all good now.

That would be great.

"two million units within 18 months"

What kind of games usually reach those numbers?

Not games like these, which makes it pretty obvious Brian Fargo was joking.

Can a 970 run at max settings? At least until my 1080ti gets here.

I have a GTX970. It runs on Ultra settings, but not perfectly smooth. Still very well playable on somewhat lower settings, if you dont mind that.

I have a GTX970. It runs on Ultra settings, but not perfectly smooth. Still very well playable on somewhat lower settings, if you dont mind that.

Thanks. I have a 1080ti coming in the mail, so I'll just wait to install it and then try it. Hope my i5 4690 doesn't hold it back too much, though.

I'd just start it with the 970. THe difference in graphic modes don't make a huge difference in visual appeal in this game. Also you never said the resolution of your monitor and i'm not sure how people can give advice without that missing factor with regards to ultra mode.

Thanks. I have a 1080ti coming in the mail, so I'll just wait to install it and then try it. Hope my i5 4690 doesn't hold it back too much, though.

I was planning on waiting but just decided to fire it up later today. I'll put PoE2 on hold instead since BT4 is a much shorter game.

Back
Top Bottom