Risen Armour of the Titan Lord

Konjad

Keeper of the Watch
I've got Shield and Hammer of Titan Lord, Usergor's Breastplate and Brassards. And I need one more item. What do I need and where is it? I've been in all five places but must have missed something. Could someone help me out?

You´re missing the helmet which IIRC is found in one of two tombs accessible via eastern volcano caves. I believe it´s the one where you have to levitate a bit across the lava.
Maybe you already have it and just haven´t noticed it in the inventory since it´s simply called "Helmet".

There is a place in the cave with lava (much lava) where there's drawbridge and a chest on the other side. You have to use levitation and go down, near the lava there. It's hard to see, I passed it so many times and couldn't find it.

do i have to enter from the path that ascends where the ogres were and ends up behind the waterfall? and proceed to a room with lots of lava where some scorpions and an ashbeast were?

That's right. The entrance is across the lava from where the Ashbeast was.

I am looking for the Titan Hammer any idea"s found everything else but no Hammer

Back
Top Bottom