Helping the next generation of RPG designers

9-year old kids should be out playing with dirt and getting dirty.

No to TV, no to PC, no to anything that requires sitting all day long.

Now... WTF that kickstarter project is? Turning healthy kids into fatarses too early?
Just - no.

I had to laugh when I saw this and read the article. Especially when you mention classical elements of RPG's like turn based gaming and the article writes that her favorite game is Dragon Age 2,

No way any nine year old kid wrote that article. Or designed any of that Kickstarter.
However, they have 22k already. Maybe Cleve should have hired the kid to do his kickstarter?

LOL I wouldn't give a penny to this, tbh. This kid should be out playing, not sitting in front of a tv for hours in a day. Parents better hope no one calls child welfare services, because kids require lots of outdoor activities at that age, not sitting in front of a computer!!

-Carn

I agree Carn and if you really want more info of what this seems to be about, read the 32 pages of angry comments. Seems there was a couple of 10k pledges that mysteriously dropped out. Many people are accusing the mother of making all this up and saying its really just a hoax.

9-year old kids should be out playing with dirt and getting dirty.

No to TV, no to PC, no to anything that requires sitting all day long.

Now… WTF that kickstarter project is? Turning healthy kids into fatarses too early?
Just - no.
I would have hated you so much as a parent. After slaving 8 hours and having to wake up at 6AM to go to school, I finally get home and be forced to do something I don't like? No wonder kids nowadays run away from their parents' homes like champagne corks at 17!

Back
Top Bottom