Divinity: Original Sin II - Released in English Only

I'm playing international RPGs in English anyway, so no big deal for me.

Same here although English is not my native language , AND it is about time those french and German people stop living in the middle ages and learn to embrace English as well.

20.8Gb download!?
Geez I need at least an hour and half to download that. What to do in the meantime? "Troll teh forums"? :evilgrin:

I'm seeing a distinct lack of trolling on your part so far. I'm really feeling that you are not serious on that commitment or follow-through

You're not looking wide enough.

Just got banned on PCGamer for calling them MMOgamer and spitting on their lootboxes advertising. :D

pic.jpg

Can't remember the last time I felt so satisfied.

@Wisdom;: I agree. Disappointing. The real joxer would be lambasting this game for being "MMO" and since it comes with day one DLC also call it a "scam" and whatnot :) .

Wow they banned you for that? Touchy and pathetic moderator. They could consider a job with the good weasels of ScamOfTheAvatar.

I didn't even like ( or finish) DOS, but it's hard not to like Larian. I remember reading an article recently, former designer from Ubisoft ( worked on Assassin's Creed for a decade..yeah, that bad), finally said: fuck it!, and got hired by them.

Wow they banned you for that? Touchy and pathetic moderator. They could consider a job with the good weasels of ScamOfTheAvatar.
No worries, I'm actually feeling happy they decided I'm "unwanted". :D

@Wisdom;: I agree. Disappointing. The real joxer would be lambasting this game for being "MMO" and since it comes with day one DLC also call it a "scam" and whatnot :) .
But it's not MMO.
And DLC is not messing with the game, it's separate content.
*sigh* why am I even explaining obvious things… I mean, I just picked your early access hero:

pic.jpg

Right?

Onward!

Now we only have to wait for the first watcher to meet the in-game watcher :)

Now we only have to wait for the first watcher to meet the in-game watcher :)

Are we going to recognize him?

I didn't back at the Watch, so I have no idea who is the in-game Watcher. :/

I'm hoping it's HHR as a deranged Paladin supremacist.

Last edited:
Congratulations on a real nice release, a week delay on some languages does not sound like a cause to avoid celebrations, yes?

German, French and Russian language files (with some errors) will be uploaded today.
Larian will upload the fixed version next week before the 21st.

Game looks brilliant so far, though I'm a little worried they might have simplified a few things. I'm not seeing an obvious replacement for the Speed attribute that helped you add action points each turn. I wonder how they approach Haste and such, if that's even still a thing.

Chien gave a :thumbsup:

It won't be a problem for Chien, he'll only watch the streams anyway.

I just got home, with the kids asleep in the car, and the wife isn't home yet. Score! 20Gb download? Damn…guess I won't be playing today then…

EDIT: 40 minutes...I think that's a new record for longest time to wait for a game to be donwloaded. Only 34 minutes to go...

Back
Top Bottom