Risen Under the Library - Red Barrier

Akimbo

Watcher
Simple Question really, do I need a debarrier spell, or is there another way? Sounds obvious I guess, but I've not come across one yet, even though I've seen just about every other type of spell.

Anyone know where to pick the spell up? I got to 99 Wisdom, need one more to get the second level of Rune Magic and there's a book in the room behind the barrier lol.

As of the start of chapter 3, I've only seen scrolls, and I was given those for a certain quest that came up in chapter 2. You're better off checking the land for stone tablets. Those add 4 wisdom each.

I think only those three scrolls exist, and there are only three places where you need them. You get them from a mage in chapter 2 (main quest).

I seem to recall having the option of acquiring the rune for myself, instead of the scrolls. But it's still from the same mage (Illumnar or something).

Those scrolls/runes remove the blue barriers, not the red barriers. Different barrier types require different spells. The only red barriers are located at the north east temple (where you enter to find Eldric, the druid), in the library in the Monastery, and in a side passage in one of the five tombs at the end.

Those scrolls/runes remove the blue barriers, not the red barriers. Different barrier types require different spells. The only red barriers are located at the north east temple (where you enter to find Eldric, the druid), in the library in the Monastery, and in a side passage in one of the five tombs at the end.

Yeah, that's true.

I must have confused them, as I thought it was the "red barrier" rune I could get.

Sorry about that.

Back
Top Bottom