Risen I completed all of the Master's Tests and Ignatius still won't talk to me

Anaseum

Traveler
I'm trying to become a mage now. Now I have complete the test set by each of the masters.

I've completed the tests set by Ignatius, Illius, Abrax, Vitus and Cyrus. Pallas wouldn't give me a test because apparently, I've done more for the order. Ignatius says that he'll eventually give me a test. Now I don't know where to go next, I've tried talking to Ignatius but nothing happens.

Sure you're not missing any of the other Masters' test finales? I reported my success with each Master to Ignatius. You've done the Harbour Town quest to report to Master Belschwur (sp?)? That was also one of the Masters' tests, i forget whose...

It is possible you've encountered a critical bug - this quest can be broken. And if it happened, you can't proceed with the game.
Reason to break happen if you tell Ignatius that doorkeeper (Pallas) needs nothing BEFORE you solve everything with the doorkeeper.
In another words, if Pallas never told you "There is nothing you can do for me" and you tell this to Ignatius, you're screwed.

Solution1:
- reload some previous save and do everything for Palls before you tell Ignatius Pallas needs nothing

Solution 2 (in which case you lose some XP):
- Type MINSKY during game play and press [Enter] to enable test mode console. Then, press ~ or [F1] to display the console window.
- Enter the command "setqueststatus Pallas_ReportToMasters succeed"

how does one type during game play?...m brings up map, i brings up inventory etc?
thanks

Back
Top Bottom