Dragon Age - PC GotY @ Gamasutra

Actually, I almost forgot about Serious Sam HD. It's seriously good……pun intended.

Back on topic: How long till the release of the GotY edition of DA. :roll:
Consider the soundtrack shenanigans I suspect they still have more fleecing to do with the standard edition before they try to add just enough to extort more in a GOTY from all of us diehards. Maybe they will even have the balls to pull a Dungeon Lords ...

My only objection is Empire: Total War , there are other grand strategy games that do the same things and more .

OK, so please elaborate ... I have played a bunch of strategy games this year and nothing has come close to Empire: Total War.

OK, so please elaborate … I have played a bunch of strategy games this year and nothing has come close to Empire: Total War.

Two reasons I didn't buy it: 1. I can still get a lot of mileage out of Medieval 2. 2. I heard it was buggy as hell when it was released.

What's the currecnt state of Empire: Total War bug-wise?

Two reasons I didn't buy it: 1. I can still get a lot of mileage out of Medieval 2. 2. I heard it was buggy as hell when it was released.

What's the currecnt state of Empire: Total War bug-wise?

Wait ... you seriously stated such a strong and seemingly authoritative opinion on a game you never played? Interesting ...

I didn't have any serious issues at all when I played.

My older son was playing on my older Dell XPS laptop and had some crashing issues - enough that he gave up after a while.

I haven't played in a while.

Back
Top Bottom