Witcher Texture bug in The Price of Neutrality?

The Witcher

Zaleukos

Bum
I started up this little adventure a few days ago and noticed that some textures are messed up in my installation. The two nobles that you meet in the very beginning and who set you off on your quest dont have facial textures. Has anyone else encountered this issue and managed to fix it?

I have not encountered this bug, but word is that restarting the adventure solved the problem for some people.

I have not encountered this bug, but word is that restarting the adventure solved the problem for some people.

I'll try that then since I havent gotten very far.

Yeah, I just want to mention that I played both EE adventures (with all possible endings for Price of Neutrality :rolleyes: ), but didn't experience anything untoward in either of them, so it's obviously not a universal bug.

Hope you got it fixed. Maybe it happens with ATI cards?

A very late update: Restarting doesnt help.:( I'm using an old Nvidia GPU, so it's not an ATI-specific bug.

I'll just skip the adventures, I have plenty of other things to play:)

To be perfectly honest, you're not missing much. The extra adventures are mildly entertaining at best.

That's the feeling I got from other players I trust as well. I already got extremely good value for the money I spent on the Witcher, so I am content with moving on.

Hm... I have a different opinion than you. "The Price of Neutrality" gives you another Choice with Consequence and if you like something like that you should play it. "Side effects" is about making money in various ways to get Dandelion out of jail, it's not as fun as the first adventure but still good. I'd play at least "The Price of Neutrality".

Hm... I have a different opinion than you. "The Price of Neutrality" gives you another Choice with Consequence and if you like something like that you should play it. "Side effects" is about making money in various ways to get Dandelion out of jail, it's not as fun as the first adventure but still good. I'd play at least "The Price of Neutrality".

I would have if the missing textures didnt make key characters look like the elephant man with a skin disease.

Back
Top Bottom