Risen Couple of questions

J0sHu4

Watcher
1.I arrived in harbor town and did 2 quests for the inquisition:The 1 with sebastian and the 1 with the don's amulet.Now im at the quest with the golden bowls and i buyd 1 from a guy and another sayd to me where is his bowl but at the same time told me i need to use telekinesis spell and now here's my question:Where i can fin a telekinesis scroll and where i can find the other bowl?
2.Where i can take another quest for inquisition?

1) Well, just look around a trader's inventories - one is bound to have a Telekinesis scroll (Jack I think, who hangs around the Lighthouse). Another way is to find that as a loot from a chest or somebody you defeated in combat, I'm pretty certain a scroll can be obtain in this matter as well - though not a 100 %.

The bowl itself is in the inside of the warehouse. Click on the Telekinesis scroll, move the view up towards the top of the warehouse and once your cursor shows the bowl itself, click it and it you'll draw it towards you, placing it in your inventory.

The other 2 brothers with the bows are in the two taverns - one is in Patty's place, the other one inside the smaller tavern, down some stars where the Brother Forgot-his name cooks stew for the inhabitants in the Gutters.

2) Explore town, and find the quests yourself, there's another 3 or 4 quests you can do for the inquisition. If I pinpoint them to you, it'll take most of the fun in the chapter. They're easier to find than the bowls.

A few things about the bowl in the lighthouse:
1) There is a Telekenisis spell scroll hidden in the lighthouse, behind the barrels under the bowl.
2) You shouldn't actually use this scroll, since you can simply jump up on the beam beneath the bowl, and pick it up.

Ok ty i found all the bowls.Now i took the quest from Rodriguez and i was to talk with Flavio,Nelson and Baxter and they all saw doyle in the break-in day but i don't know where to get the proof he was the burglar.
And how i can get the map from nelson every time i go to him he says that it's not ready.

You can speak to Rodriguez about it. He'll point you in the right direction. Nelson won't be ready with the map for a while - I can't say how long but I did pick it up in the next chapter.

Im at chapter 3 and i don't know where to find the volcano map any hint?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom