Elder Scrolls VI - Official E3 Announcement Teaser

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Elder Scrolls VI RPG is coming - it is revealed that there are some mountains in the game :)

The Elder Scrolls VI – Official E3 Announcement Teaser

Currently in pre-production at Bethesda Game Studios, the acclaimed developers of Skyrim and Fallout 4. The highly-anticipated next chapter in the iconic The Elder Scrolls series.
More information.

The Elderscrolls VI. Behold this landmass! Prepare for this landmass!!

a5e9416ec092303fbd3f2996ca5ab548-d5kbeis.png

Cant wait for the announcement as the following at E3 2020.

"We know we have passionate fans so once again since Fallout 76 was a success this game will also not be playable offline. Don't worry though you can still play solo if you really want to. Also the game will have no external mod support just our creation club."

sucker-born-every-minute.jpg

Coming to you at a future date and time.:p

I'm so excited by this, it makes me want to put things up my bottom!

(I just hope it's not shit)

So, TES 6 is coming at some point, and it's got some mountains in it. Alert the media.

Pre production would it's at least 5 years off. Playable patched version 2024

I hope the terrain is different then Skyrim because this looks similar. That being said I'm really fracking fired up!

The terrain here is terribly boring, even in comparison to the rather boring Skyrim terrain.

At first i though those green specks in the trailer were trees and i thought it looked kind of majestic (even though a bit too rocky and sterile for my taste), then i looked again and i noticed there's actually no trees at all, it's tiny bushes. You can even see a building with windows and there's nothing of those green parts which are similarly large as the windows, so its not trees. It could of course be a very, very sloppy trailer where basically nothing is finished, but it don't see the point in that.

I hope I live long enough to be able to play all chapters of TES but somehow I don't think it is doable. :p From everything I have watched online (so far) the two choices seem to be either High Rock or Hammerfell; one speculated that possibly both but that is highly doubtful. Personally I was rooting for Valenwood but maybe now in 2035.

Eagerly awaiting the next wave of 'Morrowind / Oblivion / Skyrim rebuilt' mods!

I would add the word Unfinished to Elwro's post, but agree wholeheartedly.

The mountains were a disappointment, I'm always hoping for Black Marsh. However this is slap dash marketing to meet the E3 deadline, not reminiscent of the end product I'm sure.

It looks like High Rock. It's the most generic fantasy of the Tamriel nations, perhaps the safest choice. Also the most boring, so I hope I'm wrong. I wonder if something like Morrowind would be made today.

Awesome! My favorite series hands down. And as a side bonus it delivers countless hours of butt hurt posting fodder for the haters!

Awesome! My favorite series hands down. And as a side bonus it delivers countless hours of butt hurt posting fodder for the haters!
Not a hater just hate the direction I foresee future Fallout and Elder Scrolls going. I might be wrong with my previous statement above but Fallout 76 is still a fresh scar.:tears:

Heck I'm still playing Fallout 3, Fallout NV. Fallout 4, and Skyrim.

I haven’t seen the Fallout 76 trailer yet but I like that franchise too. Not too keen on base building however so I haven’t played FO4.

No hate from me, only a huge swell of pity when I think of the glorious games Bethesda could actually be making. Fortunately, I still have quite the back log of games to chug through from good old games to tide me for quite a while. Even better, some independents are really hitting the sweet spot lately with some rather good games.

Back
Top Bottom