Pillars of Eternity II - Update 39

I may be the only guy that plays RPG's and collects a ton of scrolls, potions and grenades and never uses them….I think maybe I need a new UI system that encourages their use more or whatever.

I promise you...
You are not alone :)

I may be the only guy that plays RPG's and collects a ton of scrolls, potions and grenades and never uses them….I think maybe I need a new UI system that encourages their use more or whatever.

What level are you playing the game at?

I find unless you are playing at the highest game difficulty I never use those items.

What level are you playing the game at?

I find unless you are playing at the highest game difficulty I never use those items.

Heres an example how silly it can get.
I'm playing D:OS Honor Mode. The hardest you can get and I STILL think I should hold off on special items "in case" I might need them for a harder fight.

I'm playing D:OS Honor Mode. The hardest you can get and I STILL think I should hold off on special items "in case" I might need them for a harder fight.

Sounds about right to me.

Agreed on a lot of cases.

Back
Top Bottom