Since the Watch moved its forums to the Codex things have become quite speedy. Thanks you!

Tried to check the Codex, seems to be down again. I blame the massive influx of Grimoire fans.

This is obscene. What else am I going to do on Saturday? The Watch's Grimoire thread is a poor substitute for the glory of the Codex. :(

Well, there is the QT3 Grimoire thread, and the Grimoire Steam forums. It's just not the same as the Codex Grimoire thread, though, but perhaps enough to tide one over for those long 30 mins until it comes back.

Meh, the Steam forums are insane - only suitable for the occasional trolling. Even the Watch seems preferable in comparison. Although it's very quiet here. Like being in a library.

It's not back yet - I'm going to make pleasant conversation with the natives.

This is a harsh taste of what life will be like in a couple of decades when the Codex shuts down and the Grimoire thread disappears, as Cooper puts Grimoire out on early access I'll fire up the Grimoire thread video and remember acquaintances past.

This is a harsh taste of what life will be like in a couple of decades when the Codex shuts down

I'm not nearly ready to cope with that. The Codex has made me completely incapable of conversing with people in real life and I've discovered to my cost that not every forum is so willing to put up with jokes about trannies. Hopefully DU has received sufficient funds over the years to download his personality into an AI and keep going forever.

Back
Top Bottom