Divinity: Original Sin II - Game Master Mode - Page 2 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Divinity: Original Sin II - Game Master Mode

Default Divinity: Original Sin II - Game Master Mode

May 12th, 2017, 04:45
This is looking pretty fantastic. I watched a bit of the live stream the other day and all in all it was a much better demonstration of what's possible. Just like with pen and paper, players were able to propose anything, and a simple skill check with a dice roll allowed the DM to tell them if they succeeded or not. This is going to be fun.

Alaric

Watcher
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

October 5th, 2017, 06:26
Game Master mode was an unlocked stretch goal during its crowdfunding campaign and is the longest-developed feature in the game, to my knowledge.

Well shave my back and call me an elf, Critical Role is my favourite show, Divinity Original Sin 2 is one of my favourite RPGs, Kizi Fan http://kizifan.com is my favourite developer and I love both Matt Mercer and Swen Vincke - whew… I need a fan.

luvyfugyk

Traveler

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

October 5th, 2017, 07:17
I doubt i will ever play MP (though the game-master mode seems tempting); but it is intersting if you play the base campaign MP the experience is very well totally different. Playing single player the characters don't really compete as only your main visit the gods but I would presume in MP multiple characters are truly competing to be the divine. I haven't finished yet to see if there is a natural peaceful resolution… not even sure this will be exposed playing single player.

you

Lazy_dog
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Divinity: Original Sin II - Game Master Mode