D

Deleted member 18181

p0HG2oL.jpg

ZzYDrHH.jpg

voLWy0r.jpg

szBGX3v.jpg

and more
https://imgur.com/a/RMQ8QCi

It somehow provides new bits of information about the combat in case anyone speculated incorrectly.

Hmmm... at least it isn't totally Divinity 3 with those close up shots, but somehow I dont fell excited, just ok, lets wait and see.

Looks pretty good. I have high hopes for this and just hope there isn't too many exploding barrels. Or have my rogue turn into a bush.

It looks a lot like OS.

Wait&see, but I already not a fan of the general color tone.

1. Where did 6th party member go?
2. A horned creature? The game's gonna be banned in India.

Damn! This looks amazing!

Hoping we can zoom in freely on those aerial scenes. The amount of detail looks incredible, but can devolve into visual noise at those altitudes. I also hope the combat doesn't become quite as repetitively tactical like in D:OS2. Not every battle needs to be a half-hour chess match.

Not sure how you can see this and not think it's pretty cool, especially if you were a fan of the older games. CRPG fans are weird.

Looks good. Pretty cool to see the potential vertical aspect of the gameplay.

Though I'm not a fan of that type of dialog. It'll work, I guess.

CRPG fans are awful fans.

I swear I read this as "lawful", and was confused how alignment played into this…

It reminds me a lot of D:OS2 in art direction which shouldn't be surprising. That's a good thing IMHO since I really liked D:OS2. Hope it's turn based as well.

The internet seems to be convinced that the second screenshot implies it'll be turn-based.

Yes but one of the screenies has a tab in the top center saying "turn based" which might mean that it's an option. Why else would they spell it out like that? Having a choice would be great.

Well, I for one am excited. Isometric is one thing I wasn't entirely sure of, and that is awesome to see they are sticking with a top-down view. The ONLY good choice for a party based rpg, in my opinion. And I also am pumped about turn-based combat, although apparently they are going with a hybrid system (meaning you can choose turn-based or real-time combat on the fly) (possibly?) in the game.

My criticism is I'm not thrilled with the very cringe-worthy fancily dressed devil/demon screen shot, but hell, its fantasy, I guess there will always be some things that hit the cringe factor scale…:p

Yes but one of the screenies has a tab in the top center saying "turn based" which might mean that it's an option. Why else would they spell it out like that? Having a choice would be great.

Exactly. Plus the big blue button in the middle looks like a pause button (it's hourglass). We'll see in a few minutes.

I agre that it's still possible of course. (I think all the copy paste articles are a bit premature)

Another explanation for the "turn based" tab you noted: this may refer to movement mode only outside of combat. Switching between free movement and turn based. There's a few games where you can switch outside of combat, but not inside combat.

Let's see. I guess giving the players that option would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom