Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Last Stretch Goal Funded

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The latest news from Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous announces the backer portal is available and the last stretch goal is funded.

The Last Stretch Goal is Funded! Backer Portal and Alpha Q&A Stream Today

Owlcat GamesCreator
May 9, 2020

Mission accomplished! The slacker backers have spoken, and with their help we've managed to hit the very last stretch goal, an intriguing and exotic one--the hunter class and dinosaurs will take their place in the game! Yes, you can now start thinking up a character build for your very own dino-riding hunter!

While our game designers are rushing to implement the new class in the game system, and our artists are starting the modelling and texturing for these new exciting animal companions, we want to thank the whole backer community once again. When we launched the Kickstarter campaign, we couldn't even have imagined that you would surpass all our expectations and fund all the stretch goals we had prepared for you, even the wildest ones. Roarr!

Off to another news--two weeks have passed since the backer portal launch, and one week--since the Alpha test start. We've been receiving a lot of questions and comments from you during all this time, so we decided to go on air and have a live chat with you! Do you want to know more about the backer portal or alpha test? Or maybe you have some questions, comments, or opinions left unanswered? Join us for a Q&A session today on twitch.tv/owlcatgames at 11 AM PDT / 2 PM EDT / 8 PM CEST / 9 PM MSK.

[...]

More information.

Wait a minute ... did he say Dino RIDING Hunter?

I'd like to say here that my backing helped make this happen. You're all welcome!

Yay! I did-my-part as well. Ordering "Ultimate Digital" a couple of days ago, for the missing pieces of the puzzle. ;)

Wait, I can now ride a Dinosaur? Guess that will make it a lot easier to choose my class at character creation...

+1 for more classes to play. I still have to finish Kingmaker though. Sometimes real life sucks.

Super excited about this one!! The only thing I didn't like about the first game was the feeling that I was being rushed at times. Only having so many days to complete a certain task sometimes drove me crazy.

Not much point in contributing now. I was going to once PayPal was available, but then my interest faded with the long delay. I'll just buy it when it comes out, and it's patched. Still, I look forward to seeing what they come out with.

Super excited about this one!! The only thing I didn't like about the first game was the feeling that I was being rushed at times. Only having so many days to complete a certain task sometimes drove me crazy.

It certainly feels like that around chapter 2/3. Then towards the end you have so much free time you don't know what to do with it. I think I passed the majority of the last 6 months without doing any quests. They should of balanced it out a bit more and taken some of the pressure off on the early chapters.

Back
Top Bottom