Arx Fatalis - Arkane 20 Celebration (Get the Game Free until May 31st)

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Arkane celebrates 20 years of existence by way of Arkane Outsiders, a free copy of Arx Fatalis is offered as well as a digital art book if you sign up before May 31st. Bethesda have a bit to say about Arkane's legacy here.

Join the Community

Join Arkane Outsiders to receive "The Art of Arkane" digital art book free! PLUS, between May 28-May 31 (10am EST), email subscribers get Arx Fatalis (PC) as an additional bonus - Check the box below to subscribe! Be the first to be notified about potential beta access and receive sneak peeks at upcoming games. Sign up now as the Arx Fatalis offer expires on May 31.
transparent-logo.png

Users already subscribed will not see the checkbox. New Bethesda.net users must verify their account via email before joining to receive Arx Fatalis. Otherwise the game will be added to their account by June 3, 2020. Check our Arkane Outsiders FAQ for more details.
Thanks Couchpotato!

More information.

requires beth launcher, i aint installing that cancer

Thanks for the info! I have an old copy laying around somewhere but if I could get a free version on either gog or steam it would have been nice.

But more bloody launchers just makes it not worth my time.

Really? Then I pass, I already have it on GOG and Steam... and in CD, but I doubt that would work nowadays :biggrin:

well its just 1.69 euros on gog now and got a patch recently that makes it work on w10 and other stability things

Yeah, not installing Beth Launcher for that... I also have a hard copy still laying around somewhere.

well its just 1.69 euros on gog now and got a patch recently that makes it work on w10 and other stability things

Can you confirm Arx Fatalis got the same patch as Steam? If so, I'll prefer buying it on GOG.

No idea, i read this on another place

Thank you! Jt's just because sometimes GOG gets game updates way later than Steam, but this time I'll assume they both got it at the same time.

Last edited:
Arx Fatalis by far the best game Arcane Studios ever made. I hope one day they think about making a sequel.

If you're going to mod it with Arx Libertatis anyway, what does the launcher matter?

Back
Top Bottom