If Prosper finds this place, I have much pity for the watch. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

This.

(can't just quote here, you HAVE to type something. Lame.)

Oh, and Konjad, stop including yourself among 'us'. We do not forgive, nor do we forget.

If Prosper finds this place, I have much pity for the watch. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Do not even mention his name or he might enter this site by accident googling his nick to see how popular he is…

Do not expect barbarians to be civilized gentlemen like us. They are of lesser intelligence but it's not their fault. That's just how universe works, if everyone were monocle who would really be monocle?

kobolds.png

When the Codex is down, it feels like it's raining.

I am caught in the cold, huddling with those around me to stay warm.

I miss my home.

I miss my home.

Put some meat on those bones.

I miss my home.

Pull yourself together Crispy. You were the one who spoonfed us about manliness in that MEN thread. Now act like one :rpgcodex:

…wait, did I just start reminiscing the lost days of glory? :'(

So the Codex is reduced to a single thread now? And on RPGWatch, to boot… :decline:

Damn, I soo much wanted to update my LP today. :'(

I miss the ignore feature.

I got my avatar and my username. Time to settle in and check out the new environments. Wonder if they have any Tranny heavy threads here?

Hey is there a post count limit per thread around here? I hope not. 'Cuz we're rollin' at about the speed-o-light up in this joint.

Back
Top Bottom