I made a mod for Europa Universalis 3.2 In Nomine

ManWhoJaped

Keeper of the Watch
http://speedy.sh/4fXtm/ShiningTears1-0foreu3-2InNomine.rar

I use In Nomine because Divine Wind kind of stinks. It makes everything too easy, and there's too many lame things like army of 100 taking down an army of 100,000 if they have no morale.

1. Harder. It's a lot harder especially when you blob up. Magna Mundi has a pretty simple/lame mechanic to punish blobbing but I made missions for AI to attack threats much more often.

2. Fix annoyances. Lots of things changed to not work so poorly. You get a lot less revolt spam, but you have more likelihood of serious revolts you can't negotiate out of.

3. Province development and decline. Industries and supplies can peter out. New ones can be found. There's events to slowly raise the tax base over time (and more quickly in capitols and trade centers) and disasters that can utterly wipe them out.

4. Muslims have sectarian violence - if they have wrong religion provinces they spawn rebels of BOTH kinds over time. I had to turn it down because the more eastern christians were being muslimized, but a little of it makes things more interesting.

5. More special missions, and special missions come up much more. Missions to conquer the med are available for both christians and muslims. Large muslim countries can get missions to gain a foothold in europe or conquer rome for example. So you have more chance for interesting conflict to occur instead of following same boring path.

6. Less scripted. Most discovery missions are based more on circumstances than on what country you are playing. So there is more of a race to discover/colonize/conquer various areas, as there was historically.

There's actually too many changes to list. It makes the game feel a lot more 'natural' to me, overall. Less dead and less predictable, and not as many useless spam events. I hope a few people will play it, but if not, not.

Eu3? Don't get me wrong, I loved EU3 to death but most moved on to EU4 by now

Eu3? Don't get me wrong, I loved EU3 to death but most moved on to EU4 by now

Yeah, it is done only now that eu4 is out unfortunately. I still like eu3 better though. I figure maybe a few people out there feel the same.

Back
Top Bottom