Chernobylite - Post-Apoc in Real Chernobyl

I'm not - says survival which in 99.99% of cases means trashmobs respawner.

Interested but I don't see it as a RPG..another shooter survival game maybe.:(

Last edited:
I'm another that will be waiting more news on just how heavily choices and consequences feature in this product. If this turns out to be more of a shooter type game, I'll likely just avoid it.

Carnifex said:
I'm another that will be waiting more news on just how heavily choices and consequences feature in this product. If this turns out to be more of a shooter type game, I'll likely just avoid it.

Interested but I don't see see it as a RPG..another shooter survival game.:(

Basically survival shooter, but devs said there will be NPCs, quests and story.

If it's in the same vein as S.T.A.L.K.E.R. I'm very interested. That scanning tech they showed produces some good looking results, too.

If it's in the same vein as S.T.A.L.K.E.R. I'm very interested. That scanning tech they showed produces some good looking results, too.

Yes, its like Stalker.

And they will go to Kickstarter.

Yes, its like Stalker.

Good now I have to ask will it have females in the game? If not I'm waiting for the usual excuse it's to dangerous, and it a mans job again like the Stalker games.:biggrin:

Kick starter will likely be a great venue for this project. They'll just need plenty of positive word of mouth and the project will mostly fund itself.

Yes, its like Stalker.

Cool, it might be the first thing I back on Kickstarter. I love S.T.A.L.K.E.R. it's tied with Morrowind as my number one game.

Good now I have to ask will it have females in the game? If not I'm waiting for the usual excuse it's to dangerous, and it a mans job again like the Stalker games.:biggrin:

Yup, it was kind of stupid to not have women in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. There is one mod thag adds just one woman in the game, but she just stands there and has only a couple of lines of dialogue.

If there are women in the game, let's hope they don't run around in G-strings and tank-tops while the men wear power armor and radiation suits. Try for a bit of realism.

What was that game; Nier Automata? The one where the female hero ran around in spike heels, mini-skirt with white undies flashing, and bustier while brandishing what looked like an 8 foot, 40lb. sword.

If there are women in the game, let's hope they don't run around in G-strings and tank-tops while the men wear power armor and radiation suits. Try for a bit of realism.

That it's usually the women that wear the power-armored trousers? :p

Couchpotato said:
Good now I have to ask will it have females in the game? If not I'm waiting for the usual excuse it's to dangerous, and it a mans job again like the Stalker games

Yup, it was kind of stupid to not have women in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. There is one mod thag adds just one woman in the game

If you look near the end of video…
https://youtu.be/IrFZ22R933o?t=114

…you will see "a woman"! In a special radiation suit. I would say "minimal suit". :) Probably tech-heavy. And dangerous shoes. :)
So we could expect at least that "one woman" you talk about. (I think there will be some female NPCs)

I…you will see "a woman"! In a special radiation suit. I would say "minimal suit". :) Probably tech-heavy. And dangerous shoes. :)
So we could expect at least that "one woman" you talk about. (I think there will be some female NPCs)
Was just joking in reference to the Stalker games & the developers bull-crap excuses. I'll gladly back this game if their Kickstarter has more information about game-play.^^

Back
Top Bottom