The ever-popular "Currently Listening" thread

30 years

P.S. Dude, that keyboard isn't going to play itself… or, actually, maybe it can?
He definitely needs a better stand for the keyboard. Maybe bolted to the floor.

Of course, the real claim to fame for those guys (although I actually really enjoy their work and bought 4 cds worth back in the day) was that they produced the first DDD album. Most CDs at that point were ADD- analog recording, digital mixing, digital master?)

The HU is back again.:cool:

Last edited:

WTF, right?

Still funny and worth listening.

Anything in common between d&d and A-Ha?
Yes, actually.

Bonus feature, ME galaxy exploration:

Last edited:
She looks a lot like La Grande Dame de la Opera Montserrat Caballe to me.

"Night Of The Proms" - in Belgium and in Germany it is a bit unlike the British version - but its still a blast ! I had so much fun last night ! :)

- Alan Parsons (Eric Woolfson died 10 years ago)
- 2 of the Hooters
- 2 or more of Earth Wind & Fire Experience
- Natalie Choquette, great fun ! :)
- Leslie Clio
- John Miles

My favourites were "Time After Time" written by one of both Hooters, "Don't Give Up" written by Peter Gabriel, but sung by John Miles & Natalie Choquette, and Natalie Choquette making the well-known song from Turandot into a "dream about a Spaghetti Meal" ! She performed very well, considering that her leg was plastered because she had been broken it "shortly before the tour".

It was just great. :)

Unfortunately, that's - kinda back to the roots - a unique experience, since they don't sell CDs of this concert series anymore (probably because according to law there cannot be a sponsor anymore, which had long ago been Nokia).

I think for the rest of my life I will have THAT picture of Natalie Choquette eating Spaghitti in my mind when I'm eating Spaghetti myself ! :lol:

An anniversary. On 18th of November, 45 years ago, we got this one:

My favourite album by the band.

A pibbur who regrettably tends to forget this album whenever he revises his 10-albums-to-take-with-him-along-with-a-stereo-to-a-deserted-island list. Regrettably partly because it's a double album.

Back
Top Bottom