Cyberpunk 2077 - Preview @Gameinformer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Cyberpunk 2077 has been previewed by Gameinformer.

Cyberpunk 2077 is the gift that keeps on giving with Keanu Reeves, a massive open-world playground, and more weapons than you could possibly keep track of. With the final hands-on preview for the upcoming CD Projekt RED game, we dive deep into what Keanu brings to the table, how does the music stack up to some of the greats, and Silverhand's ability to make people pregnant just by walking past (kidding on that last part).

[...]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Man hype meter on red and cant go higher I'm ready to burst.

Only 13 more days left if CDPR doesn't delay it again...:fingerscrossed:

Hey one thing I learned this year is anything can happen and is possible.:p

(PS I was joking in my post above.)

Last edited:
No point watching these any longer. I expect the most enjoyable game ever.

Not that I am interested in Keanu Reeves. I am after immersion in games and convinced that CDPR will deliver. Need a holiday somewhere outside this world.

I really like Keanu Reeves but having popular faces in an RPG is significantly decreasing immersion for me.

I hope his character doesn't play a major role.

I am afraid he will ;) Just think him as a character similar to movies.

You hope that the character that will basically live inside your brain, making him your imaginary friend that only you can see (kind of the Great Gazoo of the game) will not have a major role? That's kind of... optimistic ;-)

I also like Keanu Reeves, but if someone else had played Silverhand, that's also ok for me. But it will probably not somehow dampen my immersion, same as in movies.

It's nice after so many years of gaming and at my age, to feel this hype for a game. It's been a while.

And I don't think it's just because it's a 300M€ game with multimillion € marketing to make us pumped.

All I saw and read about the game, hits the right strings for me. Previews by people who played the game, indicate that the game delivers. CDPR has already shown with The Witcher 3, that they are up to the task, their hability is not in question. The delays are annoying, but it shows their commitment to quality (also, they can't fail after making this game the most expensive in videogame history).

So, my only question is… What lifepath will I choose. :)

I'm definitely hyped but also trying to keep my expectations in check at the same time.

I like the fact that Keanu is in it. Seeing a famous face doesn't bother me as long as it's someone I like, and c'mon man…it's Keanu!

Man hype meter on red and cant go higher I'm ready to burst.

Only 13 more days left if CDPR doesn't delay it again…:fingerscrossed:

Looks great, but I'm thinking of waiting the goty edtion :cool:

Looks great, but I'm thinking of waiting the goty edtion
I would also but nah. I'll probably play the game eight times or more before we get a complete edition two years later. Actually similar to how I played Witcher 3 on release.

As CDPR is releasing free and paid dlc again.

So, my only question is… What lifepath will I choose. :)
I'm going for the Corpo route as it fit's the game best in my opinion.

Anyway here's a reminder for everyone of the lifepaths you can choose.

Hardly read a thing this game, but I pre-ordered it and Empire of Sin last night. First time seeing the life paths. I imagine I'll go nomad. I'm entirely Keanu neutral.

Hardly read a thing this game, but I pre-ordered it and Empire of Sin last night. First time seeing the life paths. I imagine I'll go nomad. I'm entirely Keanu neutral.

Have't preordered yet, but I'll probably pull the trigger within the next week.

I'm torn on which life path to start with, but I think I'm going with corprate or street kid. I want to start inside Night City.

Still no news about pre-loading, I am not pre-ordering until I can pre-load :D

Life path is a great idea.... really hard to choose as many appear to be fun... I hope this game will be repayable, I hope CDPR finally nailed the gameplay this time, it is probably much easier in a shooter, and besides they should really have learned to focus more on gameplay by now.

CDPR has been pretty big on showing how situations will have multiple solutions, so I don't think replayability is going to be an issue.

I'm torn on which life path to start with, but I think I'm going with corprate or street kid. I want to start inside Night City.

I want to *be* in Night City, but I really like the idea of entering it for the first time in the course of the game. Same as entering new cities for the first time in the Elder Scrolls games, or Novigrad in W3. There's something very appealing about that to me. So I'm going with Nomad.

Back
Top Bottom