Conglomerate 451 - On Steam Early Access Soon

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Conglomerate 451 is a cyberpunk dungeon crawler that is set to release into Steam Early Access soon.

Conglomerate 451 to Hack Into Steam Early Access with a blend of cyberpunk and classic dungeon crawling

26 Mar @ 9:26am - 1C_George
Say hello to Conglomerate 451 and goodbye to the limits of your human vessel!

Our brand new grid-based, dungeon crawling first-person RPG set in a cyberpunk world is coming soon in Early Access!

Check out the announcement trailer here:

More information.

Procedural cyber dungeons - Experience the dungeon crawling you love, mixed with future technology as you take on procedurally-generated dungeons and missions

If you die in the game… - Each mission could be your last thanks to agent permadeath. Consider every move, because if an agent dies in battle, they will be lost forever
I have no idea why developers didn't add roguelike or survival tag to it. Anyway, I'm gonna skip this one.

I have no idea why developers didn't add roguelike or survival tag to it. Anyway, I'm gonna skip this one.

Thanks, I was wondering what you were going to do.

I'll keep an eye and ear open for what others think of this, but not likely something I'll be trying out. I'm assuming it isn't turn-based, but correct me if I'm wrong on that assumption.

I found this on dualshockers
Engaging in combat engages players in a turn-based VATS like system where they can target individual limbs and weak points on enemies.

Getting some StarCrawlers vibe from this, which I liked a lot.

I dunno - it looks very generic to me. Even the title, invoking 451, makes me think, meh...

Back
Top Bottom