|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » A Song of Ice and Fire - Read book VS Watch Series

Default A Song of Ice and Fire - Read book VS Watch Series

January 16th, 2018, 15:23
Originally Posted by GothicGothicness View Post
Did you change your username ?

There are some parts of the later books which are really slow, even me admit that even if I am a huge fan of the series. I guess those parts are a couple of 100 pages, and many people give up when they come to those, and doesn't get back to the good stuff. Another reason some people give up is that they don't understand the importance of some events which appear trivial at first.
Yes on the nickname, the former one was based on my old last name (I took my wifes name when we married a couple of years ago).

I didn't find any parts boring actually, but listening to the books might alleviate that as compared to reading I suppose.

OT: I've read the first four or five books off aSoIaF and found them excellent. I can't remember feeling so depressed and nauseated by anything else I've ever read though, so I choose not to watch the Show nor reread the books.

TomRon

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Tags
game of thrones books
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » A Song of Ice and Fire - Read book VS Watch Series